Modern couples are taking to personalization like never earlier, and i meaningful way to practise this is having unique nuptials ceremony readings that speak to you. A nuptials reading is typically performed by a family member or friend after the processional takes place and the officiant has given the welcome and introduction. It's a heartwarming way to convey what love, marriage, and commitment ultimately mean to you. In the past, virtually weddings featured the same passages for this portion of the ceremony, but more and more couples are embracing what makes them + their relationship unique, then they're looking to literature, poetry, movies or songs instead! The possibilities are endless when you open these alternative channels, and today we wanted to share our favorite unique nuptials ceremony readings we've seen of late. Hither's to feeling inspired!

Thailand wedding with a palm frond and white flower arch, sexy glittery wedding dress and tan groom suit
Photograph by Ken Tan with planning + pattern by Ruffled vendor, The Nuptials Bliss Thailand and florals by IAMFLOWER

i. From Showtime to End by Robert Fulghum

Yous take known each other from the showtime glance of acquaintance to this point of commitment. At some point, y'all decided to marry. From that moment of yes to this moment of yeah, indeed, you lot have been making promises and agreements in an informal mode. All those conversations that were held riding in a automobile or over a repast or during long walks—all those sentences that began with "When we're married" and continued with "I will and you will and we will"—those late night talks that included "someday" and "somehow" and "maybe"—and all those promises that are unspoken matters of the heart.  All these common things, and more than, are the real process of a wedding. The symbolic vows that you are about to brand are a way of proverb to i another, "You lot know all those things we've promised and hoped and dreamed—well, I meant it all, every word." Look at ane some other and remember this moment in time. Before this moment yous have been many things to one another—acquaintance, friend, companion, lover, dancing partner, and even instructor, for you have learned much from one another in these last few years.  Now you lot shall say a few words that take you across a threshold of life, and things will never quite be the same between you lot. For later these vows, you shall say to the globe, this—is my husband, this—is my married woman.

2. Captain Corelli'due south Mandolin by Louis De Bernieres

Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and so subsides. And when it subsides, you have to brand a decision. Y'all accept to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Considering this is what love is. Honey is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the 24-hour interval, it is not lying awake at nighttime imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your torso.  No, don't blush, I am telling y'all some truths. That is just being "in love," which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when beingness in love has burned abroad, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.

3. One Hundred Years of Solitude past Gabriel García Márquez

Madly in love subsequently so many years … they enjoyed the miracle of loving each other every bit much at the table every bit in bed, and they grew to be and then happy that even when they were two worn-out onetime people they kept on blooming like little children and playing together like dogs.

4. Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey

What I'1000 feeling, I recall, is joy. And it's been some time since I've felt that blinkered blitz of happiness. This might exist i of those rare events that lasts, 1 that'll be remembered and recalled every bit months and years wind and ravel. One of those sugariness, pregnant moments that leaves a footprint in your heed. A photograph couldn't ever tell its story. It's like something you have to live to sympathise. One of those freak collisions of fizzing meteors and looming celestial bodies and floating debris and i unmarried beautiful ruby brawl that bursts into your life and through your torso like an enormous firework. Where things shift into focus for a moment, and everything makes sense. And it becomes ane of those things inside y'all, a pearl among sludge, 1 of those big exaggerated memories yous can invoke at any moment to peel away a little layer of how you felt, like a lick of water ice cream. The flavor of grace.

One of those sweet, significant moments that leaves a footprint in your mind. A photograph couldn't ever tell its story. It's like something you have to live to understand.

five. The Book of Ecclesiasticus

A loyal friend is a safe shelter: whoever finds one has indeed establish a treasure.

A loyal friend is something beyond toll, there is no measuring his worth.

A loyal friend is the elixir of life, and those who respect the Lord will notice one.

Whoever respects the Lord makes true friends, for equally a person is, so is his friend also.

six. Honey Sonnet 17 past Pablo Neruda

I don't love you as if you were the table salt-rose, topaz
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
I love you as certain dark things are loved,
Secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

I love y'all every bit the plant that doesn't flower and carries
hidden inside itself the lite of those flowers,
and thank you to your dearest, darkly in my body
lives the dumbo fragrance that rises from the world.

I love you lot without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this fashion considering I don't know any other style of loving

only this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that shut.

I dear yous equally the establish that doesn't flower and carries hidden within itself the light of those flowers, and thanks to your love, darkly in my body lives the dense fragrance that rises from the earth.

vii. Untitled by R.M. Drake

You will be the clouds
and I will be the sky.
yous volition be the ocean
and I will exist the shore.
you will be the trees
and I volition be the wind.

any nosotros are, you and I
will always collide.

8. The New Start by Kolapo Olufunk

"Similar the warmth of the morning sun,
So do thoughts of you embrace me,
Revealing how alive I am
A glorious calorie-free of the new 24-hour interval,
then is your presence in my life,
relieving information technology of its shadows,
and marking the get-go of a new beginning."

ix. The Art of Marriage by Wilferd A. Peterson

The footling things are the big things. Information technology is never being likewise old to hold easily.
Information technology is remembering to say "I love y'all" at least once a mean solar day.

It is never going to sleep aroused.
It is at no time taking the other for granted;
the courtship should not end with the honeymoon,
information technology should continue through all the years.

Information technology is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
Information technology is standing together facing the world.
Information technology is forming a circle of dearest that gathers in the whole family.
It is doing things for each other, not in the mental attitude of duty or sacrifice,
but in the spirit of joy.

It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating
gratitude in thoughtful ways.
Information technology is not expecting the married man to wear a halo or the wife to have wings of an angel.
Information technology is not looking for perfection in each other.

It is cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding and a sense of sense of humour.
It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.
Information technology is giving each other an atmosphere in which each tin can abound.

It is finding room for the things of the spirit.
It is a common search for the good and the beautiful. Information technology is establishing a relationship in which the independence is equal, dependence is common and the obligation is reciprocal.
It is non merely marrying the right partner, it is existence the right partner.

10. Ever by Lang Leav

You were you
and I was I;
we were two
before our time

I was yours,
before I knew
and you lot have ever
been mine as well.

Haiku Mill staircase with two grooms and bridesmaids in chic white jumpsuits
Photo past Ruffled vendor, Melia Lucida with planning past Elements past Thousand.H & co and florals past Mandy Grace Designs

11. How Do I Dear Thee by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

How exercise I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I dearest thee to the level of every day's
Virtually quiet need, by dominicus and candlelight.
I dearest thee freely, every bit men strive for Right;
I dearest thee purely, equally they plow from Praise.
I honey with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I beloved thee with a honey I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,—I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!—and, if God choose,
I shall just dearest thee better after death.

12. Love's Philosophy by Percy Bysshe Shelley

The fountains mingle with the river,
And the rivers with the ocean;
The winds of heaven mix forever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the globe is single:
All things by a law divine
In another'south beingness mingle—
Why non I with thine?

Encounter, the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower could be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the globe,
And the moonbeams osculation the sea;
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?

13. Untitled by Christina Rossetti

What is the first? Dear. What the course. Love still. What the goal. The goal is Dear. On a happy colina Is there goose egg then merely Honey? Search we sky or earth There is nothing out of Honey Hath perpetual worth; All things flag but simply Love, All things fail and flee; There is aught left just Beloved Worthy you and me.

14. Buried Lite by Beau Taplin

Home is non where
yous are from

information technology is where
you belong.

Some of usa
travel the whole
world to find it.

Others,
observe it in a person.

15. A Marriage by Mark Twain

A marriage makes of two fractional lives a whole;

It gives two purposeless lives a piece of work,

And doubles the strength of each to perform it.

It gives to two questioning natures a reason for living

And something to alive for.

It volition requite new gladness to the sunshine,

A new fragrance to the flowers, a new beauty to the earth

And a new mystery to life.

16. When Harry Met Emerge

I dear that you become common cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you lot an hour and a one-half to order a sandwich. I love that you become a picayune crinkle above your olfactory organ when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that later on I spend the day with you, I tin can still odor your perfume on my clothes. And I love that yous are the last person I desire to talk to before I become to sleep at night. And it's non because I'm lone, and it's not because it's New year's day's Eve. I came here tonight considering when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, y'all want the rest of your life to start every bit before long every bit possible.

17. The Wedding Vocalizer

I want to make you grin whenever you lot're sad. Carry you around when your arthritis is bad. All I want to do is grow old with you. I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches. Build you a fire if the furnace breaks. Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you. I'll miss you, Kiss you, Give you my coat when y'all are common cold. Need you, Feed you, Fifty-fifty permit you hold the remote control. And so permit me do the dishes in our kitchen sink. Put yous to bed if you lot've had also much to drink. I could be the man who grows old with you. I desire to abound one-time with you lot.

18. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

The future belongs to hearts even more than than information technology does to minds. Honey, that is the only affair that tin can occupy and fill eternity. In the space, the inexhaustible is requisite. Honey participates of the soul itself. Information technology is of the same nature. Like it, information technology is the divine spark; like it, it is incorruptible, indivisible, imperishable. It is a betoken of burn that exists within usa, which is immortal and infinite, which nix can confine, and which nada tin extinguish. We feel it burning fifty-fifty to the very marrow of our bones, and we meet it effulgent in the very depths of heaven … What a grand affair it is to be loved! What a far grander affair information technology is to love! The middle becomes heroic, by dint of passion. It is no longer composed of annihilation only what is pure; it no longer rests on annihilation that is non elevated and bully. An unworthy idea tin can no more germinate in it, than a nettle on a glacier.

nineteen. Sex and the Urban center

His how-do-you-do was the end of her endings.
Her laugh was their first step down the alley.
His hand would be hers to hold forever.
His forever was as simple as her smile.
He said she was what was missing.
She said instantly she knew.
She was a question to exist answered.
And his answer was "I practise.

20. To Dear Is Not To Possess by James Kavanaugh

To love is not to possess,

To ain or imprison,

Nor to lose 1's self in some other.

Love is to join and separate,

To walk lonely and together,

To find a laughing freedom

That lonely isolation does not let.

It is finally to be able

To be who we really are

No longer clinging in childish dependency

Nor docilely living separate lives in silence,

It is to exist perfectly one's self

And perfectly joined in permanent delivery

To another—and to 1'due south inner self.

grand staircase with a bride and groom in front of a lush arch with fresh garden flowers
Photo by Lauren Fair with planning + design by Arielle Fera Events, florals past Twisted Willow Flowers and gown from Ruffled vendor, Bridal Reflections

21. The Bridge Across Forever past Richard Bach

A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When nosotros feel safe enough to open up the locks, our truest selves step out and nosotros tin can exist completely and honestly who nosotros are; we can be loved for who nosotros are and non for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the all-time part of the other. No matter what else goes incorrect around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soul mate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're ii balloons, and together our direction is upwards, chances are we've found the right person. Our soul mate is the one who makes life come up to life.

22. Ecclesiastes 4:ix-12

"2 are ameliorate than ane; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they autumn, the one will elevator upwards his beau: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Once more, if 2 lie together, then they have heat: only how tin can one be warm lone? And if 1 prevail against him, 2 shall withstand him; and a threefold string is not chop-chop broken."

23. Song of Solomon 8:half dozen-7

"Set me as a seal upon your heart, equally a seal upon your arm;? for love is stiff equally expiry, passion fierce as the grave. ?Its flashes are flashes of fire, a raging flame. Many waters cannot quench dear, neither tin floods drown information technology. If one offered for love all the wealth of 1's house, information technology would be utterly scorned."

24. Colossians iii:12-17

"Every bit God's chosen ones, holy and dearest, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; simply as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. In a higher place all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ dominion in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one trunk. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one some other in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God. And whatever you do, in word or act, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

25. Romans 12:9-18

"Let dearest be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is proficient; honey i another with mutual affection; outdo 1 another in showing honor. Do not lag in zeal, exist ardent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers. Bless those who persecute y'all; anoint and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, cry with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another; exercise non be haughty, simply associate with the lowly; do not claim to be wiser than you are. Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If it is possible, then far every bit it depends on you, live peaceably with all."

25. I Choose Y'all by Sara Bareilles

Permit the bough intermission, allow it come down crashing. Let the sun fade out to a dark sky. I can't say I'd even notice it was absent. 'Cause I could live by the low-cal in your eyes

I'll unfold before you, What I have strung together. The very first words of a lifelong love letter of the alphabet

Tell the earth that we finally got it all right. I cull you I will become yours and you will become mine…

There was a time when I would have believed them, If they told me that you could not come true. Just love's illusion Only then you institute me And everything inverse And I believe in something again.

My whole heart. Will exist yours forever. This is a beautiful start, To a lifelong love letter

Tell the globe that we finally got it all right. I choose y'all. I volition go yours and you will become mine…

We are non perfect we'll learn from our mistakes, And equally long as information technology takes I will evidence my beloved to you. I am not scared of the elements I am underprepared, Just I am willing. And even better I get to exist the other half of you.

27. At that place Volition Be Time by Mumford and Sons, featuring Baaba Maal

Simply in the cold light I live to honey and admire you lot
It's all that I am, it'due south all that I have
In the cold light I live, I just live for y'all
It's all that I am, it's all that I have

28. Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together… at that place is something you must always call back. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than yous remember. But the most important thing is, even if nosotros're autonomously… I'll always exist with yous.

29. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams

"What is Existent?" asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side past side about the nursery fender, before Nana came to tidy the room.
"Does it hateful having things that fizz inside you and a stick-out handle?"

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "Information technology's a matter that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long fourth dimension, not just to play with, but actually loves you, so you become Real."

"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.

"Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was ever true. "When you are Real you don't heed being hurt."

"Does it happen all at once, like being wound up," he asked, "or bit by bit?"

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Peel Horse. "Y'all become. It takes a long time. That'south why it doesn't happen frequently to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, past the fourth dimension you lot are Real, almost of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you lot become loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once yous are Existent you lot tin't exist ugly, except to people who don't understand."

thirty. How Falling in Dearest is Like Owning a Dog by Taylor Republic of mali

On cold winter nights, love is warm.
It lies between yous and lives and breathes
and makes funny noises.
Love wakes you upwardly all hours of the dark with its needs.
It needs to be fed then it will grow and stay healthy.

Love doesn't like existence left alone for long.
Merely come home and love is always happy to run across you.
Information technology may intermission a few things accidentally in its passion for life,
but you tin can never be mad at dear for long.

Is love expert all the time? No! No!
Love can exist bad. Bad, honey, bad! Very bad love.

Dearest makes messes.
Love leaves you little surprises hither and there.
Love needs lots of cleaning up after.
Sometimes you merely want to go love stock-still.
Sometimes you want to roll up a piece of newspaper
and swat beloved on the olfactory organ,
not then much to cause pain,
just to let dear know, "Don't you lot ever practice that again!"

Sometimes love just wants to become out for a nice long walk.
Considering love loves exercise. It will run you around the cake
and get out you lot panting, breathless. Pull you in dissimilar directions
at once, or wind itself around and around you
until you're all wound up and you lot cannot move.

But love makes you meet people wherever yous become.
People who take cypher in mutual but love
stop and talk to each other on the street.

Throw things away and dearest volition bring them back,
once more, and once more, and over again.
Merely virtually of all, beloved needs love, lots of information technology.
And in return, dearest loves yous and never stops.

vibrant Indian mandap with carnation garlands and dyed flowers
Photograph by Brett Loie with planning + pattern by Feathered Pointer Events and florals past Inessa Nichols Pattern from this vibrant Indian hymeneals

31. Letter from Johnny Cash to June Carter (1994)

'Nosotros go old and get used to each other. Nosotros think alike. Nosotros read each others' minds. Nosotros know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we irritate each other a little bit.

Maybe sometimes accept each other for granted. But in one case in a while, like today, I meditate on it and realise how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest woman I always met.'

32.Evelina past Frances Burney

"I revere you lot. I esteem and admire you above all man beings. You are the friend to whom my soul is fastened equally to its better half. You are the most amiable, the most perfect of women. And you are dearer to me than language has the ability of telling… You are now all my own… How will my soul discover room for its happiness? It seems already bursting!"

33. Marriage Joins Two People In the Circle of Its Beloved by Edmund O'Neill

Marriage is a commitment to life,
the best that two people can find and bring out in each other.
It offers opportunities for sharing and growth
that no other human relationship can equal.
It is a physical and an emotional joining that is promised for a lifetime.Within the circle of its love,
marriage encompasses all of life's most of import relationships.

A wife and a husband are each other's best friend,
confidant, lover, teacher, listener, and critic.
And there may come times when one partner is heartbroken or ailing,
and the dearest of the other may resemble
the tender caring of a parent or child.

Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life.
Happiness is fuller, memories are fresher,
delivery is stronger, fifty-fifty anger is felt more strongly,
and passes away more quickly.

Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes life
is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life,
new experiences, new means of expressing
a love that is deeper than life.

When 2 people pledge their love and care for each other in marriage,
they create a spirit unique unto themselves which binds them closer
than whatsoever spoken or written words.
Marriage is a hope, a potential made in the hearts of two people
who dearest each other and takes a lifetime to fulfill.

34.Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith

"People are similar cities: We all take alleys and gardens and secret rooftops and places where daisies sprout between the sidewalk cracks, but most of the time all we let each other run across is is a postcard glimpse of a skyline or a polished square. Dear lets you find those hidden places in another person, fifty-fifty the ones they didn't know were there, even the ones they wouldn't have idea to phone call beautiful themselves."

35.The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

"Once upon a time, in that location was a boy. He lived in a village that no longer exists, in a house that no longer exists, on the edge of a field that no longer exists, where everything was discovered, and everything was possible. A stick could exist a sword, a pebble could be a diamond, a tree, a castle. One time upon a time, there was a boy who lived in a business firm across the field, from a girl who no longer exists. They made upwards a thousand games. She was queen and he was king. In the autumn light, her pilus shone like a crown. They collected the world in small handfuls, and when the heaven grew night, they parted with leaves in their pilus.

Once upon a time, in that location was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."

36. Love is an Adventure past Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

"Love is an adventure and a conquest. It survives and develops like the universe itself only past perpetual discovery. The only correct love is that between couples whose passion leads them both, one through the other, to a higher possession of their existence. Put your faith in the spirit which dwells between the two of you. Y'all have each offered yourself to the other equally a boundless field of understanding, of enrichment, of mutually increased sensibility. You will meet higher up all past entering into and constantly sharing one another'due south thoughts, angel, and dreams. There alone, equally you know, in spirit, which is arrived through flesh, you lot volition detect no disappointments, no limits. At that place lone the skies are ever open for your love; there lonely lies the cracking road ahead."

37.Every Day past David Levithan

"This is what love does: Information technology makes you lot desire to rewrite the world. It makes you want to cull the characters, build the scenery, guide the plot. The person yous honey sits across from you, and you want to do everything in your power to arrive possible, endlessly possible. And when information technology's just the two of you, lone in a room, you can pretend that this is how information technology is, this is how information technology will be."

38.A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway

"At dark, there was the feeling that we had to come up home, feeling no longer alone, waking in the night to observe the other one at that place, and not gone away; all other things were unreal. We slept when we were tired and if we woke the other one woke too then ane was not alone. Frequently a human being wishes to be lonely and a woman wishes to be alone too and if they love each other they are jealous of that in each other, only I can truly say nosotros never felt that. We could feel alone when we were together, alone confronting the others. Nosotros were never lonely and never agape when we were together."

39.Lament: The Faerie Queen'southward Deception by Maggie Stiefvater

"You're like a song that I heard when I was a little child just I forgot I knew until I heard it again."

40. Our Souls Are Mirrors by Rupi Kaur

god must take kneaded you and i
from the same dough
rolled us out every bit one on the baking sheet
must accept suddenly realized
how unfair it was
to put that much magic in one person
and sadly split up that dough in two
how else is information technology that
when i look in the mirror
i am looking at you
when you lot exhale
my own lungs fill with air
that we merely met just we
have known each other our whole lives
if we were non made as one to begin with

Costa Rica destination wedding ceremony recessional with two brides in modern bridal fashion
Photo by Ruffled vendor, Raw Shoots

41. I'll Exist In that location For You by Louise Cuddon

I'll be there my darling, through thick and through thin
When your mind'due south in a mess and your head's in a spin
When your plane'due south been delayed, and you've missed the final railroad train.
When life is just threatening to bulldoze y'all insane
When your thrilling whodunit has lost its last folio
When somebody tells yous, you lot're looking your age
When your coffee'south too absurd, and your vino is too warm
When the forecast said "Fine", but you're out in a storm
When your quick pause hotel, turns into a slum
And your holiday photos show only your thumb
When you park for five minutes in a resident's bay
And return to detect you've been towed away
When the jeans that you bought in hope or in haste
Simply stick on your hips and don't attain circular your waist
When the food you lot most like brings you out in ruddy rashes
When as soon as you boot up the bloody thing crashes
So my darling, my sweetheart, my dear…
When you interruption a rule, when y'all act the fool
When you've got the flu, when you're in a stew
When you're last in the queue, don't feel blue 'crusade
I'thousand telling you lot, I'll be there.

42. Variations On The Word Love past Margaret Atwood

This is a give-and-take nosotros use to plug
holes with. It's the right size for those warm
blanks in speech, for those red centre-
shaped vacancies on the page that look nothing
like real hearts. Add lace
and y'all can sell
it. We insert it also in the one empty
space on the printed grade
that comes with no instructions. In that location are whole
magazines with not much in them
but the word honey, you can
rub it all over your body and you
can melt with information technology too. How do we know
information technology isn't what goes on at the absurd
debaucheries of slugs under damp
pieces of cardboard? Every bit for the weed-
seedlings nosing their tough snouts up
amid the lettuces, they shout information technology.
Love! Love! sing the soldiers, raising
their glittering knives in salute.

So there'south the two
of united states. This give-and-take
is far too brusk for us, information technology has simply
iv messages, likewise sparse
to fill those deep bare
vacuums between the stars
that press on us with their deafness.
It's not love we don't wish
to fall into, merely that fear.
This discussion is not plenty only information technology will
take to do. Information technology'south a single
vowel in this metallic
silence, a rima oris that says
O once again and again in wonder
and pain, a jiff, a finger
grip on a cliffside. You tin can
hold on or let go.

43. Love Song by Henry Dumas

Beloved,
I have to adore the earth:

The wind must have heard
your voice once.
Information technology echoes and sings similar you.

The soil must have tasted
you one time.
It is laden with your scent.

The copse honor you lot
in gold
and blush when y'all laissez passer.

I know why the north land
is frozen.
It has been trying to preserve
your memory.

I know why the desert
burns with fever.
It was wept besides long without yous.

On hands and knees,
the sea begs up the beach,
and falls at your feet.

I take to adore
the mirror of the globe.
You have taught her well
how to be beautiful.

44.The Alchemist past Paulo Coehlo

"When he looked into her eyes, he learned the nigh important part of the language that all the earth spoke — the language that everyone on Earth was capable of understanding in their heart. It was love. Something older than humanity, more ancient than the desert. What the boy felt at that moment was that he was in the presence of the only adult female in his life, and that, with no need for words, she recognized the same thing. Because when you know the language, information technology's piece of cake to understand that someone in the world awaits you, whether information technology's in the middle of the desert or in some great metropolis. And when two such people encounter each other, the past and the hereafter become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything nether the sun has been written by one mitt but. It is the hand that evokes honey, and creates a twin soul for every person in the globe. Without such love, 1's dreams would accept no pregnant."

45.Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

"I have for the first time establish what I tin truly love—I have found yous. You are my sympathy—my better self—my good angel—I am spring to you with a potent zipper. I think you skilful, gifted, lovely; a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my centre; it leans to you, draws you lot to my middle and jump of life, wrap my being nigh y'all—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one."

46. The Apache Wedding Prayer

Now y'all will feel no rain, For each of you will exist shelter to the other.

Now y'all will experience no common cold, For each of yous will be warmth to the other.

Now there is no more loneliness, For each of you will exist companion to the other.

At present you are two bodies, Simply there is i life before y'all.

Go at present to your dwelling identify, To enter into the days of your togetherness.

And may your days be good and long upon the earth.

47. The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Reader

"It doesn't interest me
what y'all exercise for a living.
I desire to know
what you ache for
and if you dare to dream
of coming together your middle's longing.

Information technology doesn't interest me
how old you are.
I want to know
if you volition hazard
looking like a fool
for honey
for your dream
for the adventure of existence alive.

It doesn't interest me
what planets are
squaring your moon…
I desire to know
if you accept touched
the center of your own sorrow
if you have been opened
past life's betrayals
or have go shrivelled and closed
from fear of further pain.

I want to know
if you lot can sit down with pain
mine or your ain
without moving to hibernate it
or fade it
or fix information technology.

I want to know
if you tin be with joy
mine or your ain
if yous can trip the light fantastic toe with wildness
and let the ecstasy make full y'all
to the tips of your fingers and toes
without cautioning us
to be conscientious
to be realistic
to call back the limitations
of being human.

Information technology doesn't interest me
if the story you are telling me
is true.
I want to know if you can
disappoint another
to exist truthful to yourself.
If y'all can bear
the accusation of betrayal
and not betray your own soul.
If you can be faithless
and therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you tin see Dazzler
fifty-fifty when it is non pretty
every day.
And if you can source your own life
from its presence.

I want to know
if you can alive with failure
yours and mine
and still stand up at the edge of the lake
and shout to the silver of the full moon,
"Yes."

It doesn't interest me
to know where you live
or how much money you lot have.
I desire to know if you can get up
after the night of grief and despair
weary and bruised to the os
and do what needs to be done
to feed the children.

It doesn't interest me
who you know
or how you came to be here.
I desire to know if you lot will stand
in the middle of the burn down
with me
and not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me
where or what or with whom
you lot have studied.
I want to know
what sustains y'all
from the inside
when all else falls abroad.

I want to know
if you can be alone
with yourself
and if you lot truly like
the company you lot go along
in the empty moments."

48. I Saw Two Clouds at Morning past John Brainard

I saw ii clouds at morning time,
Tinged with the rise sunday,
And in the dawn they floated on,
And mingled into one;
I idea that morning time cloud was blest,
Information technology moved so sweetly to the west.

I saw two summer currents
Menses smoothly to their meeting,
And join their class, with silent force,
In peace each other greeting:
Calm was their course through banks of light-green,
While dimpling eddies played between.

Such be your gentle motion,
Till life's last pulse shall beat;
Similar summertime's beam, and summer's stream,
Float on, in joy, to meet
A calmer sea, where storms shall cease—
A purer sky, where all is peace.

49. Untitled by R.M. Drake

simply dear,
don't be
agape of
dear, it'south
only magic.

50. For My Husband by Susan Loughlin

"Loving you has no end and no beginning
Loving yous is everything
It is infinite in time
And limitless in magnitude
Beyond fifty-fifty my ain comprehension
Your love brings me home
Enfolds me and warms me
In its eternal embrace
Endless and palpable
Beyond all life's storms
A connection like no other
Xx years long
But timeless in our hearts
Deep and truthful
Till' death us do function."

pink wedding dress for a lakeside wedding ceremony with a modern gold and fresh flower backdrop
Photo past Masha Golub with planning by Blush Pink Events and decor + florals by Flo Kiosque

There are and so many unique wedding ceremony readings out at that place to choose from – all you need to do is go on your eyes open! I promise this chief listing kickstarted a few ideas for you to first, and here'south to blithesome tears all effectually.

Embrace photo past Max Koliberdin with planning past ART Wedding